Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve diversity within their teams.
Our client is a globally recognised consulting leader focused on delivering sustained outcomes and looking for imaginative ways to help their clients solve their most complex business challenges.
Working with the latest technologies in an environment that supports and empowers you to think differently, this is an opportunity to join a community of solvers and create incredible value for their clients, their people and all of society.
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane
- Providing high quality financial due diligence to private equity, corporate and infrastructure clients
- Identifying key value drivers such as financial, commercial and operational insights
- Helping clients make better business decisions based on value
- Support the team in performing valuations across a wide range of industries
- Building trusted relationships with the team and clients
- Growing the capability of consultants
- Coaching and developing junior team members
- Background in Transaction Services or other related M&A transaction experience, investment banking, Deals, Corporate Law or Strategy Consulting
- Solid technical skills in financial analysis in a consulting or corporate client-facing environment
- Skilled in data manipulation, financial modelling, problem solving and lateral thinking
- Comfortable with multi-handling of various projects
- Strong understanding of valuation concepts and articulation of value drivers
- Strong ability to manage the delivery of complex engagements
- Postgraduate academic qualifications such as CA/CPA, CFA, MBA or a Masters in Finance or Applied Finance will be highly regarded
- A commercially astute approach to business development
- Excellent consulting capabilities and client relationship skills
- Strong people management skills as a coach and mentor to grow and develop the team
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Sharon 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.