Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be part of a valuable global non-profit educational research and development organisation whose mission is to develop and improve learning across various agencies across Government, Education and Not-for-Profit sector. They are currently one of the top ranked Best Places to Work for the Government, Education and Not-for Profit sector for the year 2021 and are proud of their reputation and the work they do.
Our client is a leading government organization. They are looking for two Project Managers to deliver key projects for both internal and client focussed projects within the sector.
This is a 6-month contract role with the potential to extend further
You would be involved in:
This role undertakes the development, implementation and continual improvement of project management strategies, frameworks and capability within the organization, including project planning, delivery, and handover to BAU for maximising outcomes and ensuring successful implementation of new initiatives and organisational changes.
- Continuously review and improve delivery execution frameworks and optimise project delivery, including the development of standard project templates, processes, guides and tools and training to be utilised by the Program and its projects, in consultation with stakeholders.
- Support the management of Scaled Agile delivery, including Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Kanban, etc) to ensure the team lives Agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices.
- Advocate for project management and provide training and coaching to program team members
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Have demonstrated experience in the field of project management & PMO, including the development and implementation of project management processes and tools
- Experience in successfully collaborating, driving and delivering key critical project milestones and delivering key complex projects
- Have strong influencing skills and be skilled in building and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Be passionate about engaging stakeholders and collaborating to achieve strategic goals and shared successes through strong project management
- Ability to understand organisational context for change and provide insightful advice
- Have demonstrated experience coaching others in project management to achieve organisational successes
- Preferable experience in PMBOK, PRINCE2 and Agile
If an opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading organisations in educational research and development interests you, schedule a confidential chat to learn more about them.
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Pooja on 0414 456 209 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.