Our client is a customer focused and driven-to-win organisation with innovative products and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They are a global company currently experiencing immense growth across 10 countries, with each location contributing to the business and culture they are known for.
They are passionate and skilled about protecting their clients, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. With more than half of the Fortune 100 trusting them as a security partner, they are dedicated to supporting their clients and being a leader in next-generation cyber security.
They are seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join their growing team in their Sydney office.
- Collaborate with the commercial sales team to develop and execute targeted account penetration strategies
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations that address today’s most pressing cyber threats
- Work closely with customer/prospect security staff for technical discovery, as well as planning, execution and wrap up of Proof-of-Concept (POC) and Production Evaluations
- You will design and champion complex People-Centric Security solutions
- You will be able to provide valuable customer insight and real-world experiences to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help keep our solutions the best in the industry
- You will become an expert in Email Security Gateways, Advanced Persistent Threats, Attack Protection, Threat Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and the threat landscape
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience, either as a Sales/Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Security Engineer, preferably in the cyber-security industry
- Collaborate with our Commercial sales team and partners with high-touch pre-sales technical activity.
- You have experience in Enterprise or Cloud Security, including cloud/SaaS platforms, messaging, data, network, endpoint, NOC/SOC, or MSP-related cybersecurity
- Experience selling and positioning a platform is highly valued
- Cloud security and shadow IT monitoring
- IT security, vulnerability or risk assessments, and policy enforcement
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP), compliance and privacy
- Enterprise email solutions such as O365, Exchange, G-Suite, Lotus Domino or working knowledge of SMTP
- You understand networking and the most common protocols, SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, etc.
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pooja on 0414 456 209 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.