Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Our client is a customer focused and driven-to-win organisation with innovative products and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They are a global company currently experiencing immense growth across 10 countries, with each location contributing to the business and culture they are known for.
They are passionate and skilled about protecting their clients, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. With more than half of the Fortune 100 trusting them as a security partner, they are dedicated to supporting their clients and being a leader in next-generation cyber security.
They are seeking a Sales Engineer to join their growing team in their Sydney office.
- Collaboratively work with teams to deliver the most successful security platform available
- Be the technical point of contact throughout the sales cycle, through a key understanding of customers needs
- You'll get to create and tell a great story that will pique your customer's interest and make them want to hear more.
- You will be an effective storyteller to lead and engage customers through the sales cycle of product demonstration, proof of concept and ultimately leading a successful outcome for all.
- You will be able to design complex email and data security solutions.
- Periodically you may be called upon to assist in professional services deployments, technical training and industry seminars and/or trade shows.
- You will be able to provide valuable customer insight and real-world experiences to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help keep our solutions the best in the industry.
- You will become an expert in Email Security Gateways, Advanced Persistent Threats, Attack Protection, Threat Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and what the bad guys are up to.
- You will be helping solve one of the biggest issues to face IT in the last 20 years.
What you bring to the team
- Possess an equivalent of a Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant expertise in the field.
- You have impressive experience in either secure messaging, data security or another cyber-security related field.
- You are well versed in enterprise email solutions such as O365, Gmail, Exchange or Lotus Domino with expert level knowledge of SMTP.
- You've previously worked on a sales team or wish to pursue a career in sales.
- You have worked with or understand Directory Services.
- You understand networking and the most common protocols, SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, etc.
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Pooja on 0414 456 209 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.