Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
An opportunity to join a leading edge of data, system, and Cloud protection serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
As a Security and Risk Analyst, you will work with businesses, using a deep understanding of business processes and cyber security risk to help the Digital Security and Risk team guide the business to achieve their desired outcomes through application of robust security, managed risk and effective controls.
- Work with business owners to elicit high-level requirements and capture needs, gaps or opportunities
- Engage with business owners and influence decisions; assess the risks of various solutions, processes, or threats.
- Promote architectural consistency and security standards
- Identify risk and opportunities for security improvements
- Participate in delivery of risk management through facilitation
Skills you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in I.T., Business, Commerce or a related discipline experience required
- Familiarity with utility operations, regulated and non-regulated business construct and security and risk practises
- Knowledge of tools and techniques for key Business Analysis functions such as process mapping, requirements documentation, benefits elicitation and tracking etc.
- Broad cyber security understanding encompassing, threats, standards, and technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of both traditional risk methods (i.e. ISO 31000) and emerging (i.e. FAIR)
- Have experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tommy on 0456 096 794 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.