Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams
Join this rapidly growing Financial Institution with a vibrant culture and a place where you will be thriving every day along with your fellow members. You will be a part of a close-knit community full of smart and creative people smashing out awesome ideas keeping the end customer in mind throughout the process.
They are currently looking for Engineering Managers to join their Connect team and deliver new features and functionality, as well as improve on existing ones. The ideal candidate will be responsible for engagement of a highly performing engineering team. You will also work to ensure execution with a focus on quality, both of the end-product and the software itself.
Location – Melbourne or Sydney
Job Type- Full-time
- Your primary focus will be to improving skills, processes, workflows, quality, to cater your teams’ requirements
- Design highly scalable, testable code. This entails a heavy reliance on automated testing (both unit and integration), feature flagged development, and feature rollouts that are gradual/graceful
- You'll coach and enhance code review and delivery processes, and you'll be continually working with your team to improve quality
- Collaborate with the product & design team to ensure that features are both high quality and achievable
- A strong focus on customers and ensuring that whatever solutions delivered would improve their experience
Your experience will include some of the following:-
- You will have a wide understanding of similar technologies to those in their current stack- Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL (Relay), React Native, Postgres, iOS Android
- You should have experience using your technical skills and expertise to support a team
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button above and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Alternatively, call Jayasri Sivakumar at 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion or email directly to email@example.com.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.