Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be a part of one of the most innovative Technology firms there are in the market and witness their hyper growth yourself where you will play an instrumental role and take their business to the next level. Their one-of-a-kind digital product attracts almost 150 sign ups every minute which led the company to scale up and is now present in almost all countries of the world.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in supporting their current platform and building new features utilizing best practices which would be highly focussed on user needs and creating simplified solutions. You will be part of cross functional teams that include Engineers, Designers and Product Managers who are constantly working on offering creative and enhanced product features.
In this role, you will capitalize on your technical expertise and collaborate with cross functional teams in building critical product features and integrations in an agile setting.
Job Location: Anywhere in Australia
Number of positions: Multiple
Skills and Qualifications:
- You are someone who has built websites and apps using mostly TypeScript, React, React Native, and executing codes in the Node.js environment
- Other tools and technologies could include - Storybook, Elasticsearch, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, AWS (Lambda), Terraform and Snowflake
- An active team player and someone who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and the ability to coach and mentor others
- Experience working in SaaS product companies would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in building aesthetic UI by closely working alongside designers and creating user friendly interfaces taking advantage of animations
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Jayasri on 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.