Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve diversity within their teams.
Our client is a customer focused, global cyber security technology company currently experiencing immense growth across multiple countries and are looking for a Senior Channel Account Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for the growth and transformation of their Channel ecosystem and for the development & execution of Strategic Partner Sales plans.
Location: Melbourne / Sydney / Brisbane
- Helping Partners generate pipeline, qualifying opportunities and closing business
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with partner sales teams
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- Define and deploy business plans to deepen the company’s traction with existing channel partners, reviewing and re-assessing quarterly with Sales Management & Partner Principals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s market position, along with complementary and competitive technologies in the marketplace
- Co-ordinate account mapping & business development activities between the company’s sales organisation and partners
- Strong cross functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across stakeholders internally and within partner organisation/s.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, to prioritise time effectively, to think big picture, and to be a pillar of leadership in the team
- Experience managing Partners, particularly in the information security markets
- An understanding of the Australian Partner landscape
- Understanding what value looks like at a macro & deal level for Partners
- Ability to build strong business relationships at all levels within your Partners
- Co-ordinate & drive business development campaigns within your Partners
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple resources both internal and external
- Strong understanding of the Enterprise Sales process and delivering an exceptional Partner & Customer experience
- Increase the company’s share of wallet with existing Partners and acquire new Partners where required
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.