Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve diversity within their teams.
We are working with a mission-driven organisation dedicated to increase access to online programs providing high quality tertiary education.
They are looking for a Salesforce Developer to be part of their journey to reimagine online learning and to enable teams to deliver the highest level of customer service and student experience.
As a Salesforce Developer you will work closely with key internal stakeholders to drive the successful set up and ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce platform while liaising with third party providers. Additionally, you will be responsible for the development and assist in managing the improvement of the Salesforce platform.
Location: Melbourne / Hybrid
- Enabling internal teams to deliver a high quality and consistent student experience
- Stable development of the Salesforce platform using APEX, VisualForce Workflows, Triggers & Salesforce.com technologies
- Identifying and delivering process improvements in an evolving landscape
- Ensuring data between Salesforce and their partners systems is consistent and clean
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional relationships with senior managers, peers and partners
- Deliver ongoing Salesforce enhancements
- Salesforce administration and support
- Identify and implement Salesforce workflow improvements
- Ensure data issues are identified and root causes addressed
- Liaising with third party development teams
- Functionality walkthrough for new enhancements for existing and new staff
- A minimum 2+ years of relevant Salesforce development & coding experience
- Current Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Commercially proven Apex and VisualForce skills
- Exposure to Salesforce Lightning highly regarded
- Experience in Data cleansing / reconciling and loading highly regarded
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical and conceptual thought in the diagnosis of problems and in providing innovative and practical solutions
- Experience with web services and API’s, enough to troubleshoot problems and provide support for integrated systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational skills, including ability to prioritise functions, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and demonstrated knowledge within the Education Sector highly regarded
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.