Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve diversity within their teams.
If you are passionate about mortgage broking and love seeing your clients achieve their property dreams this is the role for you.
The company is founded on the belief that a diverse team can deliver better solutions to today’s diverse market. Be part of this team, created to allow you to reach your highest potential and supporting you every step of the way. They provide full Back Office Support to allow you to do what you do best.
Whilst the office is based in Melbourne, you will be able to work predominantly remotely. When required, you will need to attend events and meet with referral partners – all the fun stuff!
If you are looking to return to work following an extended break, this could be ideal as it can offer you the flexibility to ease yourself back into the industry.
- Conducting marketing campaigns and build relationships with potential clients and referral partners.
- Keeping all clients up to date from initial interview through to completion ensuring that all goes through smoothly.
- Provide loan solutions based on accurate assessment of applicant’s financial situation using all information available
- Develop new business and ensure recurring business from clients
- Build networking and referral systems
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Financial and Mortgage Broking Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the industry
- MFAA or FBAA Membership
- Highly motivated and passionate about mortgage broking
- Looking for a supportive work environment and work/life balance
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Pro-active, efficient and accurate whilst working in a busy environment
On offer is:
- Great Salary & Commission
- A flexible, supportive and collaborative team
- WFH options to give you the work life balance you need
- Full Back Office Support
If you want to move away from a traditional role to join a progressive company, this coud be the role for you!
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ines 0493 446 944 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.