Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Our client is one of Australia’s technology companies specialising financial technology to enhance financial sector across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand, and Asia. They have an exciting growth phase and looking to expand their Trading and Market Data Services team.
As a Senior API Engineer, you will work on a greenfield product, integrating with AWS. An opportunity to create a game-changing product by implementing cutting-edge engineering practises while achieving the client's long-term objectives.
Job location: Anywhere in Australia
- You will be responsible for designing, building, testing, maintaining the key APIs
- Brainstorm, analyse recommend the best integration option based on the requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional team of developers and Technical lead to deliver the platform.
- Be an integral part of the team and deliver high quality full stack products for global markets.
- Develop, design, and enhance API (REST, GraphQL, etc) integration and event driven architecture
- Experience in building DevOps solutions on AWS or Azure or GCP will be highly regarded
- Automation tools (e.g., Buildkite, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube)
- Solid understanding of integration, microservice and distributed systems patterns
- Experience developing and operating services on Kubernetes or other container orchestration engines
- Strong knowledge on Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Strong interpersonal and customer management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as you will be interacting with the customers
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jayasri at 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.