Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve diversity within their teams.
Our client is a customer focused with innovative products and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They are a global technology company currently experiencing immense growth across multiple countries. They are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service and experience and therefore are hiring a Customer Training Administrator.
As a Customer Training Administrator, you will guide customers as they plan and implement their Cyber Security Training and Awareness programs. You will be aligned with industry best practices and expertise to assist customers. You will in this role be able to deliver independently and be able to help your team grow and succeed.
Your day to day
• Work with customers to plan their annual Security Training and Assessment program
• Develop implementation and communication strategies
• Create and launch training assignments, assessment campaigns and status reports
• Resolve and follow up on low-level technical issues as related to the software
• Handle a security training account load and keep an updated status for each of the security training customers in their CRM system
What you bring to the team
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills are mandatory, as is a solid understanding of SaaS
• Strong interpersonal and customer management skills and a desire to be in technology
• Excellent time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop technical skills
• (Preferred experience) with HTML, Salesforce, Splunk, Microsoft Excel, Access and Project a plus
Our client is seeking a passionate client centric professional. If you are seeking to be part of an innovative organisation at the forefront of cyber security and threat management technology, schedule a confidential chat to learn more about them.
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.