Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
An opportunity to join a global consulting firm. This is a key business critical role that will give you new challenges and a great career.
Join this global consulting firm that will help you cultivate a growth attitude and motivate you to achieve success. You'll be working with a group of collaborative and inventive thinkers who are leaders in the private client consulting industry.
As a Senior Associate in the Deals Analytics team, you will be extracting tangible insights for our clients to bring data to life in the context of a client’s investment decision and their transformation projects.
- Developing combinations of scripts, functions, and workflows to manipulate data in order to analyse it
- Setting up analytics packs / dashboards using visualisation tools for analysis, and working collaboratively with our clients or engagement teams to create meaningful analysis
- Drive adoption of data and analytics capabilities across the Deals business more widely
- Mentoring and developing junior staff members and members of our offshore team
Skills you will have:
- You have a passion for analytics. You love of problem solving, using the latest technology and have a strong commitment to quality.
- You will have tertiary qualifications in business, economics or a related discipline and have an understanding and interest in the commercial issues facing businesses.
- You will have hands-on experience of cleaning, joining and manipulating data. You will be able to interpret financial information. You will have a working knowledge of and experience of data structuring and modelling (data warehouse design, T-SQL, DAX etc); data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau/PowerBI) and data transformation tools (e.g. Alteryx/PowerQuery).
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Tommy on 0456 096 794 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.