Open Door is dedicated to helping organizations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
An opportunity to join a global consulting firm. This is a key business critical role that will give you new challenges and a great career.
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Join this global consulting firm that will help you cultivate a growth attitude and motivate you to achieve success. You'll be working with a group of collaborative and inventive thinkers who are leaders in the private client consulting industry.
As a Manager of Strategy & Operations Technology, you will help our clients with the post deal implementation including taking control of the acquired asset, driving synergy delivery and implementing cost reduction opportunities.
- Pre-deal value creation advice
- Buy and sell side IT due diligence
- Synergy assessment and planning
- Carve out and divestment support – what does the IT landscape look like when we carve it out from the parent? How do we transition from the current IT operating model to a standalone or integrated model? How do we support the business during this transition without impacting operations?
- Safely take control of the technology environment whilst managing risk in the first 100 days
- Integration and optimisation, ensuring the right level of technology integration to optimise the business and grow value.
Skills you will have:
- You will have at least 5 years experience in some aspect of technology/technology operations.
- In addition to Excel and PowerPoint skills, you are comfortable around high level financial analysis of IT cost information and have a broad understanding of key aspects of an IT environment (e.g. IT applications and IT infrastructure).
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tommy on 0456 096 794 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.