Open Door is dedicated to helping organizations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Open Door is thrilled to be aligning with a mission-driven, non-profit educational research and development organization dedicated to developing and disseminating research-based information, products, and services that may be utilized to promote learning across the lifespan. They are dedicated to improving people's lives all across the world.
We are seeking DevOps Engineers to join them and assist in designing, building, and troubleshooting hosting solutions for web applications on traditional and cloud-based infrastructure as well as configuring, optimizing, and troubleshooting testing and deployment automation for said applications as part of the CI/CD pipelines.
Job type: Initially Remote, moving to a Hybrid model in the future
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, or Adelaide
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to software development initiatives by offering assistance in the areas of CI/CD pipelines and automation development and maintenance
- Assist with the existing automation and infrastructure, both cloud-based and on-premises
- Using AWS tools and services, design and develop a secure and highly available application hosting and operational support architecture
- Implement and maintain testing, deployment, and configuration automation solutions with Bamboo
- Participate in data management, data integration, and planning processes, as required
- Contribute to the development of essential processes and procedures in order to increase the efficiency and resilience of the team
Job Qualifications :
- Proven industry experience in cloud infrastructure design, development, automation, and maintenance (AWS)
- Scripting and automation tool development experience- Bash, Python
- Database deployment and maintenance skills- MongoDB, MySQL, SQL
- Experience provision resources on AWS with Amazon CDK is a plus
- A strong professional attitude combined with a “can do” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to relevant new tools, services, and technologies
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made directly to us or through Open Door's Featured Roles page on our website.