Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Our client is a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with innovative products and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They are a global company currently experiencing immense growth across 10 countries, with each location contributing to the business and culture they are known for.
They are seeking a Senior Named Account Manager who will lead the interaction with large-scale corporations' CISOs and CIOs, as well as technical staff within the security and messaging organisations. You will be working with a team of sales engineers, partners, and will be able to use corporate resources within their account base.
In the role you will build strong business connections at the executive level, sophisticated solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, organising different resources within an account, and regularly and successfully closing business for our client.
To be successful you will be extremely results-oriented, have a great business acumen, and have demonstrated ability to establish a strong sales pipeline, forecast accurately, and close business with good interpersonal and presentational abilities.
- This is a hunter role where you will be selling to the Enterprise Sector in ANZ
- Ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive (CISO, CIO) level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business
- Technical acumen, to include the ability to coordinate and deliver compelling portfolio presentations
- Work with System Engineers and product specialists to prepare account strategies and plans
- Partner with marketing and the channel to gain access into new accounts
- Strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the client’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Minimum 2- 4 years Sales experience generating net new business (managing an existing book of business).
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Cold Calling experience (not tech, SaaS, or Security specific).
- Demonstrated consistent 100%+ Quota Attainment and President Club attendance across multiple years/roles
- Proven experience selling a complex multi-product architecture to Enterprise organizations, selling into C-level Executives to Evaluator-level Engineers.
- Experience managing an entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
Our client is seeking a passionate client centric professional with a track record of high performance where they will be challenged and motivated to grow in their career. If you are seeking to be part of an innovative organisation at the forefront of cybersecurity and threat management technology , schedule a confidential chat to learn more about our client.
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Pooja 041 445 6209 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.