Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Join this rapidly growing Financial Institution with a vibrant culture and a place where you will be thriving every day along with your fellow members. You will be a part of a close-knit community full of smart and creative people smashing out awesome ideas keeping the end customer in mind throughout the process.
They are currently looking for Software Engineers to join their Connect team and deliver new features and functionality, as well as improve on existing ones. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code. This work will be executed with a focus on quality, both of the end-product and the software itself.
Job Type -Full-time
- You will be involved in the process's entire lifecycle, including design, implementation, testing, and delivery
- You will approach each of these phases iteratively, shipping code to production on a regular basis and favouring small and isolated changes
- Design highly scalable, testable code. This entails a heavy reliance on automated testing (both unit and integration), feature flagged development, and feature rollouts that are gradual/graceful
- Collaborate with the product & design team to ensure that features are both high quality and achievable
- A strong focus on customers and ensuring that whatever solutions delivered would improve their experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- You'll have written and delivered software with comparable technologies to those in the stack (mentioned here), as well as a desire to learn and enhance your abilities - Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL (Relay), React Native, Postgres, iOS Android
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button above and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Alternatively, call Jayasri Sivakumar at 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion or email directly to email@example.com.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.