Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be a part of the world’s largest Decision Science firm that institutionalizes data-driven decision making and harnesses Big Data. Open Door is thrilled to be partnered up with this Data Analytic leader firm that uses a unique approach of decision making by merging math, business, technology, behavioural science, and design thinking.
If you have a keen desire for patterns and insights and love solving problems in structured and unstructured data, come join this firm as we are seeking Data Analysts/ Data Scientists to help clients with a holistic ecosystem of proprietary technology platforms, processes, and people.
This is an exciting opportunity that provides an excellent chance to advance skills and work in a consulting and collaborative environment with a supportive team!
Location – Melbourne or Sydney
Job Type- Full-time
Some Key Responsibilities-
- Use organised problem solving, client experience management, and analytical roadmap formulation to lead various client transformation journeys
- Diagnose client complexities and connect problems to appropriate solutions, and create roadmaps to deliver outstanding client experiences in a sustainable manner
- Creating end-to-end proposals for new businesses and preparing and responding to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs
- Build and lead large teams for client engagement and find chances to use decision analytics for global fulfilment to execute latent opportunities
- Collaborate with clients by delivering quantifiable values to their businesses through the implementation of business solutions
- Provide fresh ideas in the areas of predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to clients
Your experience will include some of the following:-
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Can identify and solve business challenges through excellent analytical/logical thinking skills as well as clarity of thought
- Has the ability to quickly grasp complicated businesses, identify problems precisely, and solve problems with meticulous attention to detail
- Exposure in any of the three industries: Retail, Loyalty, Financial Institutions is highly preferred
- Ability to use analytical tools to extract and analyse data from a variety of sources
- Ideally has experience in SQL, R, Python, Data engineering, BI tools
- Has demonstrated leadership and is someone who takes initiative on a regular basis and is willing to break new territory
- Project management experience is advantageous
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button above and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Alternatively, call Jayasri Sivakumar at 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.