Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Open Door is thrilled to be working for one of the market's leading Cloud providers, which is constantly striving to be the world's most customer-centric organisation. They are a global consulting firm that helps enterprise customers achieve their business objectives by strategising, defining, architecting and implementing modern cloud solutions.
We are seeking Cloud Architects to join them in a senior role, to work with the client's global customers to deliver cloud solutions like HPC applications, web applications and big data for diverse industries. In this role you will be partnering with both the clients and the internal teams to deliver the best solutions tailored to the needs of the business in collaboration with your clients, from discovery to completion. This role combines thought leadership across the globe with cutting code, designing architectures and helping their customers build system components as they migrate to the cloud and build new applications.
Location - Anywhere in Australia
Job Type - Full-time
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Lead numerous teams through complex transformation initiatives' planning and problems using your technological expertise
- Based on your expertise and insights, lead project scoping and resource planning and follow and develop frameworks to lead the delivery of a successful implementation to guide customers properly
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand requirements and needs
- Using cloud services to manage existing application migrations and new application development along with deploying solutions in the cloud
- Proactively seek out new value-add opportunities for clients and turns them into realised value
- Drive in-depth architectural discussions to ensure that cloud solutions are successfully deployed
Your experience will include some of the following:
- Must have 12+ years of experience in Cloud migrations, including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Pre-sales expertise is preferred, with high-value sales
- Experience with C-suite customer-vendor relationships, as well as executive stakeholder management
- Ideally have skills in dealing with customers through consulting positions
- You should have software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative techniques experience
- Knowledgeable experience in leading the design, development and implementation of large-scale business software
- Have hands on AWS experience
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button above and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Alternatively, call Jayasri Sivakumar at 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion or email directly to email@example.com.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.