Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
We are a purpose-led recruitment consultancy, supporting our Clients to benefit from diverse leadership.
We work across multiple specialisations, but particularly where women are underrepresented including senior leadership teams and technology; additionally, we partner with a team of experts across a range of specialist services including Executive Coaching, Diversity and Inclusion and Leadership Development.
We are looking for a values-aligned Recruitment Delivery Lead, who can manage some of our large client accounts. This will see you focused on talent sourcing and acquisition, predominantly in technology and security. We work with some of Australia's biggest brands where you will be working on accounts already in place.
The role will report to the Managing Director and would suit someone who can use their initiative and sense of purpose to develop warm relationships with our Clients and Candidates alike. Everyone is equally important and we are proud of our reputation.
Your main responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service to our existing Clients, and nurture relationships with Clients and Candidates
- Search and selection of candidates, and alignment with their career pathways
- Manage the whole interview process and liaise between Clients and Candidates
Your skills and experience
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work
- The ability to juggle competing demands, solve problems at short-notice, and focus on success
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences; for clients and candidates
- A team player who listens, wants to learn, and applies learnings to new engagements
- Proficient influencing and negotiation skills
- MS Office proficient with experience of using CRM/ATS
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Full AU working rights required
You will have an affinity for our Purpose and the work we do. We love making a difference; this role allows you to do so as well.
This is the opportunity to build something special. This role is focused on delivery to a range of existing clients, with the support of Talent Acquisition Consultants.
We can offer flexibility with full-time, part-time or flexible hours and you can be based anywhere in Australia. We value our close-knit culture and look out for each other.
If you want to make a difference every day, call us on 03 7022 6740 for a chat.
Apply on line through our website or through LinkedIn
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Sharon on 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have a chat!
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.