Open Door’s purpose is to elevate the voice of women so that it is heard equally at the leadership table.
We're a purpose-led recruitment consultancy supporting our Clients to benefit from diverse leadership. We work across multiple specialisations, but particularly where women are underrepresented including senior leadership teams and in all levels of technology. Additionally, we partner with a team of experts across a range of specialist services including Executive Coaching, Diversity and Inclusion and Leadership Development.
We're looking for a values-aligned Trainee Technology Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has a strong desire to make a difference.
The role will support our technology consulting team and would suit someone who can use their initiative and sense of purpose to develop warm relationships with our current and prospective candidates alike. Everyone is equally important and we are proud of our reputation.
Your main responsibilities
- Create new and nurture existing relationships with candidates
- Search and selection of candidates, and alignment with their career pathways
- Manage the interview process and liaise between Clients and Candidates
- Creating and updating information across our CRM/ATS
Your skills and experience
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences, both for clients and candidates
- A team player who listens, wants to learn, and applies learnings to new engagements
- MS Office proficient
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Full working rights required
You could be a student, recent graduate or looking to return to the workforce after some time out and have an affinity for our Purpose and the work we do.
We love making a difference; this role allows you to do so as well. This role provides you with the opportunity to build something special.
We can offer flexibility for you with part-time or flexible hours and on your location.
If you want to make a difference to someone every day, then talk to us on 03 7022 6740.
You can apply directly to email@example.com or call Sharon on 0402 362 730 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us through your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website.