Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be part of a leading cybersecurity company who protects global organizations from risk vulnerabilities through their cloud-based solutions. They are devoted to helping their customers protect their digital assets and manage security risk while leading the next generation in cyber security.
As a Sales Specialist you will be collaborating with the sales team in becoming an advisor to Account Managers and well as establishing the brand for current and future customers. This role is critical in developing their new client base and you will be a subject matter expert focused on delivering people-centric solutions.
- Develop and maintain all accounts within a defined region – This includes generating new business and maintaining existing accounts & renewals within the territory.
- Maintain and track sales opportunities using Salesforce.com - must be able to accurately forecast these sales opportunities
- Build and execute on annual and quarterly business plans for the specific region. The plan will clearly define targeted accounts and the specific tasks needed to obtain the financial objectives
- Collaborate internally across internal key stakeholders and the core sales team
Skills you will have:
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years Information Security outside sales experience required
- Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) space experience highly preferred
- Salesforce.com CRM experience and strong Microsoft Office skills required
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Dominic on 0434 289 218 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.