Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Our client is one of Australia’s technology companies specialising financial technology to enhance financial sector across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia. They have an exciting phase of growth which has led to an Engineering Lead role in their CRM and Data teams.
The Engineering Lead is responsible and accountable for all aspects of people, delivery leadership and management of one or more cross-functional software engineering teams and the outcomes required from those teams. The position requires hands-on people and technical leadership experience, with a technical background or speciality in software, data, support/reliability, and cross-domain knowledge an advantage.
• Manages and contributes to the delivery of quality outcomes as a team
• Provides coaching, mentorship and support to teammates
• Ensures software is appropriately moved to production and takes responsibility for the software
• Collaborates with members of other engineering teams to ensure knowledge is share
• Promotes and collaboratively works with teams to support them to achieve continuous improvement and development
• Drives and promotes simplicity, quality, speed, scale, value and innovation within the team.
• Executes all people management functions of recruitment, hiring and HR approvals
What you will need:
• Demonstrated experience of driving continuous improvement with a team
• Knowledge of the financial services industry is an advantage
• Experience working with product management and solution design
• Understanding of Design Thinking principles is preferred not mandatory
• High EQ - self aware, self-regulated, motivated and empathetic with great interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver, and assist others to deliver
• Able to work independently, but as part of a wider, distributed team
• Aware of Risk Management principles
• Entrepreneurial spirit and style to lead, while ensuring the team has the freedom and autonomy to achieve goals and outcomes.
They have a great work culture, passionate about what they do and possess great benefits too!
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Pooja on 0414 456 209 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.