Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be part of a leading cybersecurity company who protects global organizations from risk vulnerabilities through their cloud-based solutions. They are devoted to helping their customers protect their digital assets and manage security risk while leading the next generation in cyber security.
As the Senior Information Protection Sales Specialist, you will protect our customers from risks associated with activity and behaviour, protect against data loss across endpoints, network, and cloud accounts, and accelerate the time it takes for companies to respond to security incidents
- Provide a long-term plan for the growth of the region which will guide all monthly and quarterly activities.
- Work with other client resources to implement the strategic plan through an effective sales engagement process.
- Have strong customer engagement skills to create pipelines and acquire new customers.
- Successfully generate demand, conduct customer meetings and presentations, and overall financial growth of the region.
- Be an ambassador for the Information Protection business unit in the region.
Skills you will have:
- Experience developing financial and addressable market plans, forecasting, and CRM discipline.
- Successful track record of growing the Japan enterprise market with leading technological and security solutions.
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Tommy on 0456 096 794 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.