Open Door is dedicated to helping organisations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be part of an industry banking and financial services institution in transforming and enhancing their technology capabilities for the business.
As a Project Manager/Release Lead, you’ll work across multiple teams, and will be working with Product Owners, Analysts and Delivery Leads across Tribes to convert business initiatives into cross-platform releases of new technology features or enhancements. You will be responsible for end-to-end management, delivery and implementation of data migration and integration projects and ensuring seamless Integration Services (IS) releases.
Location - Melbourne
Job type - 12 month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion
- You will support and incorporate best practices in asset and services implementation, to enable squads to reliably and efficiently develop, test and release high quality solutions to deliver value for customers
- You will provide advice and guidance about Change Management and the Delivery Framework, applying a collaborative approach to provide mentoring, coaching, and training as you transform release processes to improve delivery and manage inter-Tech Area dependencies
- You will provide your expertise in handling multiple IS releases by cross functional collaboration
Skills you will have:
- Project / Integration Manager (5-10 years’ experience) required to manage, design, plan and execute end to end integration activities
- Experience in successfully providing technical delivery in complex integration/data projects required
- Domain experience in Know Your Customer / Financial Crime preferred
- Able to work closely with project manager and BAs to sync up on integration/data mapping/system discussions and align on functional outcomes
- Experience in Data Profiling and Modelling skills a bonus
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Jayasri on 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.