Open Door is dedicated to helping organizations achieve gender balance within their leadership teams.
Be part of an industry banking and financial services institution in transforming and enhancing their technological capabilities for the business.
As a Project Manager/Release Lead, you’ll work across multiple teams, and work to coordinate, plan, and execute delivery activities as required to convert business initiatives into cross-platform releases of new technology features or enhancements. You will be responsible for end-to-end management, delivery, and implementation of data migration and integration projects.
Multiple Positions Available
Location - Melbourne
Job type - 12-month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion
- You will support and incorporate best practices in asset and services implementation, to enable squads to reliably and efficiently develop, test, and release high-quality solutions to deliver value for customers
- Working with various stakeholders and interdependencies within different technology areas and delivering large releases
- Ensuring client objectives are delivered on schedule, fostering a collaborative atmosphere, and provide transparency on work priorities
- Effectively design and implement PMO / project delivery procedures, tools, and strategies for constructing an integrated schedule using best practices, such as WBS, to detect interdependencies between teams
Skills you will have:
- Project / Integration Manager experience is required to manage, design, plan and execute end to end integration activities
- Experience in successfully providing technical delivery in complex integration/data projects required
- In-depth awareness of end-to-end project delivery, including UAT and business implementation tasks, as well as the SDLC lifecycle and interdependencies.
- Able to work closely with project manager and BAs to sync up on integration/data mapping/system discussions and align on functional outcomes
- Experience in Data Profiling and Modelling skills a bonus
- Ability to turn stakeholder needs and regulatory changes into business requirements and propose a workable system, process and reporting solutions/options
- You should have experience implementing complicated data/integration projects
You can apply directly to email@example.com
Or call Jayasri on 0492 843 313 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, click the "I'm Interested" button and send us your details, we'd love to have a chat.
Follow our page on LinkedIn for the latest job alerts and market insights.
Important: Please ensure your application is made only through Open Door's careers page on our website. Applications made through third-party sites may not be accepted.